Customer Account Manager
Do you have strong interpersonal skills and experience selling to customers? Are you a creative thinker with the ability to solve issues quickly and effectively? Are you looking for a rapidly growing company to take your career to the next level? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations.
We're now hiring a Customer Account Manager who will be responsible for collaborating with the various customer advocacy and success programs across the client base, working directly with end customers to support the post-sales customer lifecycle as it relates to customer adoption, on-going support, sales/renewals, optimization and expansion. Starting from the customer point of view, you will ensure all efforts across Business Units, Support Delivery, Support Sales and Field resources are coordinated and exponentially improve the customer experience.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
• Takes full ownership of assigned accounts to bring customer issues to a resolution
• Keep customer updated with timely and frequent information about progress towards resolving issue or product update to improve the overall Customer experience
• Interact with cross functional teams (Support Renewals, Marketing, Support Delivery, Product Management, Educational and Professional Services) and educate client
• Maintain and update Client Database
• Coordinates Pro-Advocacy activities, including own training and presentation opportunities
• Adhere to CAM processes to cover base line functionality
• Build a Customer Advocacy function to develop great customer intimacy, reach C-suite executives, and strengthen relationships with Enterprise accounts leading to strong customer loyalty through repeat business and customers being vocal advocates
• Deliver leadership so that the Customer Success team is highly motivated and engaged
• Develop a customer advocacy journey across all the various business functions, establishing co-ownership and buy-in with senior stakeholders in Chief Customer Office, Support, Product Marketing, Sales
• Play a vital role in assisting with account penetration, helping to accelerate sales pipelines
• Ensure that Customer Success strategy and direction is integrated with overall organizational goals
• Ensure successful customers, drive conversion, boost renewals and develop strategic insights that improve our product value
• Travel to customer sites will be on Exceptional basis ONLY.
• 3+ years of experience in a customer-relationships position or similar
• Bilingual (English) Professional level
• Proven ability to thrive and deliver results working autonomously
• Has experience working in a Contact Centre, or other service, sales environment
• Ability to multi-task and drive outstanding items to completion
• A great communicator and team player
• Excellent listening, communications skills, both verbal and written
• Strong focus on problem-solving and addressing issues proactively
• Proven ability to learn new things (e.g. products/ processes/ software)
• Knowledge of IT Software, IT support preferred
• IT background (Software preferred)
• Energetic self-starter, with a drive to excel
• MS Office, working knowledge of Salesforce a plus
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred in Customer care, Quality or IT (Problem solving, analyzing information, multi-tasking)
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.