Tek Experts is a multinational company specializing in business & IT outsourcing with a mission to help big IT companies change the world. With our offices based in 7 countries worldwide, we are committed to offering an exceptional service to our clients.
We are a people centric organization, and realized a need in the technology market for a comprehensive software suite including talent and customer management systems as a result of our own needs. Tek Experts have embarked on building a cutting edge software portfolio to help organizations take care of their IT support needs, and talent/employees in a more structured way.
Our vision is a new innovative software team, headquartered in Vietnam, with colleagues in UK, Bulgaria and the USA which has a culture of openness, sharing best practice and using state of the art technology. We are calling this exciting new division Wize, and it has all the benefits of a start up tech team, with the benefit of being backed by an international Tech company.
What we’re looking for
The role of the CEO will be to collaborate with the product manager and head of software to develop a roadmap for the technology that will benefit both Tek Experts and have commercial opportunity. As the face of business to the market the successful applicant should have demonstrable experience of successfully selling SaaS solutions to large and small organisations.
This role calls for an ambitious and "hands on" Software professional with an understanding of the HR technology landscape, and has the proven ability to maximise existing relationships from existing customers and is well-used to establishing and maintaining 'C level' business relationships. Core skills will include client relationship management, market analysis, sales strategy development and execution, and a flair for motivating and managing software teams.
You will be expected to travel to support opportunities across our key global markets: UK, Central and Eastern Europe, Vietnam, USA. However, this role can be based either from one of our offices or from home when not with the teams.
Duties and responsibilities
• Set the vision for the company and define the overall strategy from launch to scale; including long-term goals. Drive growth, profitability and company value
• Collaborate with the Head of Product and Head of Software Development to ensure the software suite has external market value as well as internal Tek Experts benefit.
• Provide expert guidance to all functional areas, including strategy, operations, sales & product
• Develop and implement scalable and efficient strategies to ensure both consistent results and exponential growth
Build Great Talent & Teams
• Attract, retain & develop world-class talent
• Cultivate a high-performing, agile, one-team culture
• Empower the team towards autonomous delivery, while exercising appropriate balance of control
Execute with Excellence
• Drive day-to-day operations
• Align resources to achieve key business priorities balancing internal Tek Experts requirements with external commercial opportunity.
• Proactively mitigate business, operational & governance risks
• Regularly report updates to the company Founder regarding progress on strategic priorities, and collaborate with the leadership team to accelerate progress
• Invest in strategic partnerships & relationships to drive growth
Inspire Meaning & Purpose
• Serve as chief external spokesperson and public champion for the business
• Establish credibility throughout the customer and partner network by authentic engagement to galvanize company to create & drive solutions to core business challenges
• People and customer facing capabilities
• Self-motivated and Proactive
• Results driven and ability to work under own initative
• Strong Ability to work with customer operations and service models.
• Very Strong English communication skills both oral and written( Native Level required)
• Additional languages are a plus
• Strong leadership and cross-cultural communication
• Go-To-Market strategy
• Ability to work without supervision.
• HR Tech experience
• Virtual and face to face presentation and enablement
• 10+ years experience in sofware, HR tech strongly preferred.
• 7+ years experience in client facing role engaging with senior C-level leaders.
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.