Global Head of Learning and Development
Growing at a significant rate across the world by delivering exceptional service to our customers - Tek Experts is now looking for a Global Head of Learning and Development. Reporting to the Chief Human Resources Officer, this position can be located in any one of our lovely global offices and will have both strategic and operational responsibilities for the delivery of an innovative and engaging learning agenda.
The Global Head of Learning & Development will work closely with senior leaders across the business to establish a learning strategy and deliver an extraordinary learning experience for all our employees. Our ambition is that Tek Experts will be known as a World Class education house that drives employee’s career development.
What we’re looking for
We need a visionary and pragmatic learning leader who has experience of scaling learning achievement within a global organization, delivers best in class development experiences, and can ensure our employees deliver unequalled customer experience.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated success in the development and implementation of initiatives including corporate new hire, building performance based job curricula, and train the trainer focused primarily on technical and professional services. Our new leader will thrive in a fast-paced work environment, that requires multi-tasking and effectively balancing strategic and tactical priorities. You will be hands on and both inspire and be supported by business teams of technical and support professionals, who have a passion for training and education.
Duties and responsibilities
- Create, Adapt & Deliver our Learning and Development Strategy: You will partner with senior leaders and HR Business Partners to understand skill requirements to enable Tek Experts to continue to grow. This role will develop a learning strategy and roadmap (includes a vision for digital learning) to help drive our company strategy and grow Tek Experts careers and business results.
- Develop simple and high impact learning paths across all functions, including innovative ways to measure outcomes of learning
- Lead and develop a Talented Team
- Develop Effective Training Analytics and Reporting to demonstrate ROI and a talent pipeline across the organization
- Develop a Global Learning Technology Strategy
- Manage a Global Budget
- Develop a Clear Brand and Communications Strategy for inside and outside Tek Experts.
Skills, competencies and education
- Extensive learning and education experience from a variety of roles e.g. in-house, consulting, outsourced.
- Experience successfully designing and implementing learning and development strategies.
- Background supporting services or operations in the Information Technology sector
- Degree (or equivalent experience) in Technical Services, Human Resources, or Organization Development.
- Excellent communication, facilitation and writing skills with the ability to translate organizational goals into education and development strategies
- Well acquainted with established and innovative performance-based development programs and experience of gamification techniques preferred.
- Familiar with various training platforms and delivery mechanisms, e.g. webinars, eLearning, distance learning, Micro Learning, Learning Management Systems, cloud based
- Success leveraging training and education into demonstrated skill acquisition, development and behavioral growth to improve organizational performance.
- Strong change management, consultative and organization influence skills.
- Success in achieving goals through others by working in a collaborative, team based environment.
In return, we offer you
- An excellent remuneration package
- Prestigious offices in central locations around the world
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Continuous professional development and certification programs
- A committed to offer career development opportunities to meet your full potential
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.