Learning and Development Training Manager
Would you like to manage a training team with global impact within our organization? Can you drive different branches of training to excellence? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. Tek Experts is hiring a Site Training Manager to oversee the training departments. The Site Training Manager will be responsible for supervising, monitoring and enhancing learning opportunities and outcomes across all lines of business within Tek-Experts.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
• Supervises the training organization for all accounts
• Responsible for weekly and monthly Global reports (training hours, business review
• Develops and implements improvement initiatives
• Instructional design (E-learning, classroom training)
• Develops and delivers management level leadership courses
• Works along with the Global Training team in matters of coordination and standardization
• Experience managing training operations/activities within a multi-disciplined environment, ideally for an IT-related company
• Knowledge of adult instructional and learning theories and principles including adult learning
• Flexible and proactive
• Excellent written and oral English language
• Proficient with learning and development systems - learning management systems, content management systems and human resource management systems
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.