IT System Administrator
Are you a passionate IT professional? Are you looking for a global environment offering excellent career opportunites? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations.
The IT System Administrator will install/manage and maintain computers, servers, telephony and network systems to ensure the stable operation of IT assets ensuring the integrity and stability of Voice, Data as well as the VPN connection of internal network and partner’s access.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
• Monitor, Maintain, and Manage all servers, IPBX and network devices at a site
• Coordinate with other System Admins at other sites to resolve problems and faults
• Monitor and Utilize Internet Links and SIP providers
• Follow change control management while implementing system changes, upgrades, and updates
• Manage LAB and testing environments
• Provide Technical support for other teams
• Responsible in managing Backup/Restore file sharing, SharePoint and database systems
• Ensure all IT Global policies/standards and procedures are in place
• General knowledge of server and client systems hardware
• Networking: general knowledge of devices, LAN/WAN concepts, data transmission, routing, protocol stack, DNS, DHCP, load balancing, firewalls
• Client OS: Windows 7,8.x,10
• Server OS: Windows 2008 (R2), 2012 (R2)
• Active Directory - concept, topology, general admin tasks
• PowerShell - administration, scripting
• O365 / Messaging applications - Exchange, Lync, Sharepoint (or alternatives from other vendors)
• Mobile Device Management
• Additional knowledge in cloud technologies, backup software
• Strong technical skills with IPBX (VoIP), Server technology, Virtualization
• Strong in IT Service Management for Incident, Change and Configuration Management
• Excellent Troubleshooting skills
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.