Do you care about people and want to help make dreams happen? Do you have proven experience sourcing specialist talent for large global organisations? We are looking for an experienced IT Recruiter to join us on an interim basis to support hiring for several specialist roles. The primary responsibility of the role will be to proactively identify, engage and recruit the best-fit talent for our group. You will be supporting senior management in a variety of global locations. What we’re looking for Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to deliver the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
• Full execution of the end to end recruitment process
• Actively search resumes on various recruitment channels
• Headhunt and gain referrals for niche candidates
• Screening CVs and shortlisting candidates for further process.
• Coordinate with senior management and other colleagues in a variety of locations to make interview appointments
• Manage the posting of job vacancies on the best performing recruitment channels.
• Draft or revise job descriptions and advertisements when assigned.
• Support global recruitment marketing initiatives.
• Provide reporting on recruitment assignments and their progress.
• Other duties as and when assigned by supervisors
• Extensive experience working as an IT Recruiter within a specialist agency
• Proven experience of sourcing candidates through direct approach, headhunting, referral etc.
• Active, hardworking, enthusiastic, loves contacting and networking with people
• Good knowledge of MS Office
• Fluent in English
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.