Head of Marketing - Nigeria
Are you a passionate marketing professional? Are you looking for an environment where you can drive innovation and promote a rapidly expanding organisation? Tek Experts has a superb opportunity to do just this. As the Head of Marketing you will partner with stakeholders, marketing colleagues and third parties to define, design and deliver marketing strategies to position Tek Experts as a leader in IT support services and help the company reach its ambitious growth targets by helping shape the companies employer brand. As a highly creative, customer-focused marketing professional, who thrives in an environment where innovation and ambition are valued and rewarded ,you’ll be responsible for helping shape the future brand direction of a large global organization.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
• Work with the Head of Marketing and key stakeholders in Nigeria to develop the marketing plan and budget for the location
• Work on the implementation of the marketing plan, including campaigns, events, digital marketing, PR and social media.
• Monitor and report on effectiveness and ROI
• Set, monitor and report on the team goals
• Provide strategic direction and leadership to direct reports based in Nigeria
• Monitor and evaluate competitive environment and trends to ensure plans and activity are relevant to the market and the needs of the business
• Manage and maintain consistency of brand and messaging across all key channels
• Experience in managing recruitment marketing programs for a growing and dynamic company would be a distinct advantage.
• Proven experience of developing high touch marketing plans in line with strategic objectives
• True self-starter that can drive marketing activity from scratch
• People management experience
• Experience in writing content
• Graduate degree, preferably in marketing or a related subject
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.