Global Recruitment Manager - Business Enablement Recruitment & Elev8
Would you like to work in a fast paced group of privately owned companies? Can you drive efficiency and effectiveness through leadership and partnership to influence hiring decisions? Do you want to be part of a team that deepens and diversifies the talent acquisition strategy of a global company on the go whilst leading the set up of another?
We are looking for a Global Recruitment Manager to launch the Talent Acquisition function for our training business Elev8 ( https://www.elev8me.com/) and also create the strategy and make hires for all head office/corporate service roles across Tek Experts 7 locations. You will be an expert in recruiting highly sought-after business enablement candidates , developing and executing strategies to proactively identify, engage and recruit the best-fit talent for Tek Experts.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
- Work with stakeholders to build the Elev8 team in line with business plans in required locations globally.
- Support the end to end hiring process, including individual hires and delivery in the sites.
- Analyse performance metrics and look for ways to improve process and execution.
- Develop effective strategies to attract, assess and acquire the best candidates for the requirements.
- Ensure all stakeholders are informed of progress through regular, effective reporting.
- Working with the wider global team to review ways to improve hiring across the YNV Group.
- Supporting the wider global team, and new business requirements, from a hiring perspective to ensure that the YNV Group and its companies are able to deliver on their client commitments.
- Support the Recruitment Marketing team on best source strategies and how to improve applicant flow.
- Engage with Global Recruitment Coordinator and Global Head of Talent Acquisition on strategic people projects including high performer analysis, employer branding and others.
- Represent Talent Acquisition to senior leadership supporting the vision.
- Create and attend training for all grades of recruiters.
- Support Technology Roll out.
- Experience in an international environment.
- Managing a small team, preferrably internationally
- Proven experience in recruitment at a leadership level
- Active, hardworking, enthusiastic, willing to work over time, love contact and networking with people
- Excellent communication in English
- Extensive Recruitment Marketing experience
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.