Global Head of Professional Services
Do you have a strong Leadership experience in large scale projects? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. Due to expansion, we are hiring a Global Head of Professional Services who will help Tek Experts deliver innovative bespoke solutions and develop new business opportunities.
The Global Head of Professional Services will lead the senior IT technical teams to deliver project works/ solutions related professional services for Tek Experts’ clients. He will establish and manage the customer relationship, be responsible to define/ lead client professional service engagements and to develop new business opportunities.
The Global Head of Professional Services will lead client discussions and develop engagement strategies to address client business needs. This role will also lead the contract negotiation/ manage day-to-day commercial and IT technical team activities, monitor progress for successful delivery of all project works/ solutions.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
Pro-actively manage client, staff and organizational requirements to meet key customer KPI`s and SLA’s including accurate reporting of performance and delivery;
• Ensure effective client delivery through management of headcount, talent acquisition; lines of communications with internal and external partners, performance management and people development;
• Take ownership of business processed which may involve building new or improving current processed and then implementation and maintenance;
• Ensure stakeholders (internal and external) are proactively managed including senior client contacts, international stakeholders and partners including such areas as operational updates, plans and issues and business and workflow reviews to diagnose areas of improvement;
• Driving CSAT and pushing for reaching an extra mile - growth and expansion for LOBs based in partnership and ace results;
• Client Interaction - managing the relationship and brand;
• Innovation to improve efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery;
• Defining processes, methodology and tools for the Global Business Line;
• As part of the sales process shapes the client solution including definition of scope, resources and when additional consulting work would be required;
• Leads the global Professional team in solution implementation, acting as escalation point both internally and externally;
• Proactively monitors all projects in bid and implementation mode through defined dashboards;
• Proactively works with Tek Experts to secure talent pipeline for projects with focus on optimal efficiency;
• Drive sales of Professional Services globally, represent Tek Experts in sales pitch where required;
• Manage action planning and implementation of outcomes by ensuring effective reporting is in place.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Advanced contract and negotiation knowledge/experience at a more strategic level.
• Strong proficiency in Request for Proposal (RFP) process
• Leadership/people-management skills.
• Strong customer service skills and experience.
• Strong financial and analytical ability
• Strong and convincing communication skills.
• Good presentation skill
• Bachelor's Degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
• Degree in Information Technology, Finance/Accounting, or Business Management preferred.
• Eight (8) to ten (10) years work-related experience required, preferably in IT Professional Services fields.
• Minimum of 5 years management experience required.
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.