Global Head of Business Line
There is a place for every kind of brilliant. It is here at Tek Experts!
Have you considered how to take your career to the next level? Do you have a passion for delivering best in class IT support directly to consumers? Does taking responsibility for delivering extraordinary customer service whilst travelling the world interest you? Are you looking for a rapidly growing company to provide you with interesting challenges? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations.
What do we do?
Tek Experts provide the perfect blend of people and technology. We provide world class support for software solutions on behalf of our clients, where our people deliver exceptional services. We believe technology should be an enabler; provide timely data and insight that equips our front-line teams to better serve customers anywhere in the world.
What are we looking for?
Due to our rapid expansion we are looking for our next Global Head of Business Line. With a background in IT support and extensive consumer experience, as part of our management team, you will monitor, grow and lead the overall performance and targets of your staff. Your success will be driven from your previous experience of leading support teams of at least 300 global team members. Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, you will have complete control to deliver exceptional customer support 24/7 worldwide to a leading global organization.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
• Pro-actively manage client, staff and organizational requirements to meet key customer KPI`s and SLA’s including accurate reporting of performance and delivery;
• Ensure effective client delivery through management of headcount, talent acquisition; lines of communications with internal and external partners, performance management and people development;
• Take ownership of business processes which may involve building new or improving current processes and then implementation and maintenance;
• Ensure stakeholders (internal and external) are proactively managed including senior client contacts, international stakeholders and partners including such areas as operational updates, plans and issues and business and workflow reviews to diagnose areas of improvement;
• Driving CSAT and pushing for reaching an extra mile - growth and expansion for LOBs based in partnership and ace results;
• Client Interaction - managing the relationship and brand;
• Innovation to improve efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery;
• Manage action planning and implementation of outcomes by ensuring effective reporting is in place.
• A background in delivering commercial support is critical;
• Strong organizational, planning, leadership and management skills with presentation skills all delivered with a confident and professional manner;
• Experience leading a support team of at least 300 global team members;
• Excellent soft skills including critical thinking, decision making, conflict resolution, influence and negotiation skills;
• Committed to self-development and the development of others;
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.