Digital Learning Content Developer
Are you an innovative Learning and Development professional looking for a rapidly growing company to take your career to the next level? Do you want flexibility and autonomy to create extraordinary training material? Do you like working with different global teams? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. We are hiring a Digital Learning Content Developer to create engaging large-scale programs.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
• Work with Program Managers/Instructional Designers and SMEs to synthesize content and produce digital and live learning experiences that support course objectives.
• Develop learning assets including video animations, interactive interfaces, simulations, screencasts, infographics, interactive job aides and other digital or non-digital learning resources.
• Work with the content development team in a highly productive agile development environment. Remove roadblocks that prevent rapid development.
• Work with Delivery team instructors to pilot new content and ensure it is ready for large scale implementation.
• Bachelor’s degree or a minimum 2 years of digital learning development experience or technical writing.
• Experience with learning ecosystem technologies such as e-learning authoring tools (Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, Elucidat, etc.), screencasts (Screenflow or Camtasia), video editing, and AR/VR software.
• Knowledge of different elearning formats and ability to recommend the best approach based each situation (.MP4, SCORM or xAPI)
• Background in adult learning and modern instructional design; additional familiarity with design thinking, UX, and/or video production preferred.
• Experience working on a global team and large-scale learning programs.
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.