Senior Business Analyst
This role is key for the driving a successful operation and support continuous improvement in service delivery. By leading analytics initiatives, provide depth in analysis and bringing useful insights to Operations Managers, the professional in this role will be able to rise visibility over KPIs, workload, trends, gaps in service and ultimately keep fostering the company’s data driven culture for making decisions.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
- Coach the BDA team.
- Drive reporting and analytics deliverables. Making sure accuracy and timely delivery is achieved on a consistent basis.
- Collaborate with Operations Managers regarding reporting requirements.
- Drive predictive analytics projects.
- Seek for automation of reporting.
- Collaborate in process/procedure creation and stablish control points to ensure compliance.
- Educational background in engineering, mathematics, physics, statistics, data analysis. Solid knowledge on numerical analysis is required for this role.
- The ideal candidate willl need to provide recommendations based on data analysis.
- Relevant experience in Support Operations and Reporting Functions
- Advanced knowledge on MS Excel. This includes macro creation and visual basic code writing.
- Knowledge on MS office suit.
- Experience working in multicultural environment.
- Experience developing projects, initiatives or improvement plans.
- Fluent in English, both Written and Conversational
- Experience in presenting to large audiences, both, in presence or virtual
- Positive, energetic and can-do attitude.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Resilient and able to work in a continuous changing environment.
- Detail oriented.
- Experience in Support Service Operations
- Knowledge on R and Power BI
- Knowledge on statistical software matlab, minitab, tableau, etc
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.