Total Rewards Analyst
Do you want to work on a global scale with colleagues from different cultures? Do you want to play a key role in defining and delivering rewards packages? The Total Rewards Analyst role supports the Global Head in generating and aligning total rewards philosophy and policies for all our operations across the globe.
The person in this role will be a strong guardian of company values and principles, so strong interpersonal skills alongside the ability to be responsive, results oriented, analytical, proactive, and trustworthy are all key to success in this position. Greenfield site opportunity to build foundations for future growth.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
- Support total rewards philosophy implementation through system preparation, testing, training, communication and analytical support
- Participate in the construction, maintenance and implementation of a standardized salary structure methodology for all roles across the globe
- Maintain updated business intelligence and market information for each country where we are present across the globe
- Support job slotting / role level / role evaluation process for new positions coming into the company
- Comfortable working with, and analyzing, large sets of data and presenting results telling a clear and compelling story
- Support all compensation survey activities including the identification of new external data sources, and survey participation when applicable
- Ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects while focusing on the quality of work delivered to internal clients
- Thinks multiple steps ahead; prepares for potential problems and escalates issues when appropriate; and juggles competing deadlines effectively
- Partner with cross-functional teams to advise and structure new hire compensation packages
- Analyze benefit offerings throughout all our locations
- Act as a resource and point of contact to employees regarding benefits related matters
Skills and competencies
- Degree in Business Administration/Engineering/HR
- Fluent English skills, written and spoken
- Experience in HR highly desirable
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong office suites knowledge (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Resilience, flexibility, creativity and optimism
- Ability to understand different perspectives – open to difference
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.