HR Business Partner
Are you looking for the best place to elevate your career in human resources? Are you looking for an organization where your career can develop to a high level? If so read on!
We are looking for an HRBP to be part of our established HR team in Costa Rica. The HRBP assists in the day-to-day operations of the HR office and the administration of the human resources policies, procedures and programs alongside leading HR practices that will provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
- Administration of personnel files in compliance with the company policies and Costa Rican legislation
- Processing and maintaining HR data systems in a timely manner
- Preparation of various HR reports and analysis
- Advise employees on questions related to benefits, HR policies and procedures
- Support the HR team in different company events and initiatives
- Participation in creating, implementation and development of different HR processes and good practices
- Work in collaboration with Operations team, Recruitment, Training, Accounting and IT
- Assist with the development of Human Resources policies for the company with regard to employee relations
- Protects the interests of employees and the company in accordance with company Human Resources policies and governmental laws and regulations
- Assists with employee communication and feedback through such avenues as company meetings, suggestion programs, employee satisfaction surveys, newsletters, employee focus groups, one-on-one meetings, and Intranet use
- Helps to monitor the organization’s culture so that it supports the attainment of the company’s goals and promotes employee satisfaction
Skills and competencies
- Previous experience working within an HR department as either an HR Assistant or HRBP
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices
- Experience in the administration of Human Resources programs
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Effective oral and written communication in Spanish and English
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.