Commercial Relationship Manager
Are you passionate about customer service? Are you looking for an organization where your career can develop rapidly within a short time frame? Do you want to gain global experience and move into an environment of IT support learning new technologies? As a Commercial Relationship Manager, your role is to investigate and resolve customer escalations that are escalated outside of the designed support model. To be successful in this role you will need to have clear and professional communication skills appropriate for stakeholders on the Executive team, Legal and PR (Public Relations) teams.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
• Customer recovery and problem resolution, with a focus on customer listening, empathy, and meaningful resolution that inspires customer loyalty. Drive positive results for customer & partner experience and customer retention
• Prioritize resolution of Executive, Legal and Press cases to minimize risk to Microsoft
• Drive customer recovery across all products, services, and customer support scenarios such as Windows, Office 365, Active Directory, Networking etc., Specialization may occur based on expertise and business need.
• Advocate for the best resolution possible for the customer while balancing Microsoft policy and interests through exception management.
• Passionate about resolving complex problems
• Passionate about Microsoft products/services
• A service customer advocate at heart; ability to empathize
• Effective active listening
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to self-direct work to meet deadlines
• Confident with their own judgement of a situation and able to articulate the reasoning behind it
• Exceptional troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Ability research issues and documentation, leverage knowledge base, training and consultations to find solutions
• Knowledge and experience in the Microsoft Products such as Office 365, Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype preferred
• Knowledge of Operating Systems, Active Directory, Clustering and Networking an advantage
• Fluent English required /Multi language preferred.
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.