Global Senior Network Administrator
The Senior Network Administrator will install, manage and maintain network systems to ensure the stable operations of TEK’s IT assets and the integrity and stability of Voice, Data as well as the VPN connection of internal network and partner’s access. Analysing and resolving hardware and software problems as well as troubleshooting network performance issues will be key, alongside maintaining a high level of information security ensuring it aligns with the global strategy.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
- Monitor, Maintain, and Manage all network devices globally to keep them running properly
- Establishes networking environment by designing and implementing routing devices (routers/switches) system configuration
- Documents and enforces routing devices (routers/switches) configuration (hardening) standards
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing access control policies
- Monitor and Utilize Internet Links and SIP providers
- Follow Change control management while implementing system changes, upgrades, and updates
- Provide Technical support for other teams
- Ensure all IT Global policies/standards and procedures are in place.
- Conduct Daily/ Weekly and Monthly System Health checklist
Skills and competencies
- Virtualization – general knowledge/concept, basic experience with any vendor hypervisor (VMware ESX, Microsoft HyperV, Citrix Xen…)
- Networking: general knowledge of devices, LAN/WAN concepts, data transmission, routing, protocol stack, DNS, DHCP, load balancing, firewalls.
- General understanding of OSPF, HSRP, BGP, with WCCP protocol desirable
- Familiar with Cisco switches and Routers as well as HP switches.
- CCNA required, CCNP (Switches and Routers) an advantage.
- General overview of Active Directory – concept, topology, general admin tasks
- Additional knowledge in cloud technologies is an advantage
- Experience in IT Service Management for Incident, Change and Configuration Management
- Good in Crisis Management
- Excellent Troubleshooting skills
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.