Azure Support Engineer
Are you a natural problem solver? Do you have an interest in different technologies and IT? Do you think you can deliver exceptional customer service? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. Due to expansion we are looking to add to our team of software support engineers.
As a customer facing support engineer your role will be to provide phone and email based technical support to corporate customers while ensuring ticket resolution and customer satisfaction. Supported by our quality assurance team, subject matter experts and training and development department, you will have a comprehensive induction and training program to ensure you deliver exceptional customer service.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
· Act as the primary technical contact, deliver advanced technical troubleshooting and problem solving solutions for corporate customers including, issues escalated to the highest level of management
· Collaborate on cross-team and cross-product technical issues by working with colleagues from other teams as needed to resolve customer problems
· Collaborate with subject matter experts and escalation managers when additional support is needed
· Manage critical issues by setting customer expectations, devise and implement action plans and professionally communicate to all parties involved
· Superior researching, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
· Adaptability to work independently and part of a team bringing in experts when needed
· Excellent customer service skills
· Prior customer service or support experience required
· Passion for technology and learning
Why Tek Experts?
We only exist to help IT companies make a difference in the world. We make sure nothing gets in the way of them doing great things. Clients stay with us because we’re a disruptive-thinking, dynamic and fast-growing business and because of the success of our people. We believe in the power of people and the quality of our teams. They’re smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven. If this sounds like you and you want to be part of our journey, apply now.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.