Quality Operations Manager
Are you a passionate quality professional? Are you looking for an environment where you can drive quality processes on a global scale? Tek Experts has a superb opportunity to do just this.
This role is key for the continuous improvement of operations support service delivery. By leading a team of on-site and/or remote Quality Analysts the Quality Operations Manager will be able to provide useful insights to Operational Managers regarding gaps identified in Process Compliance, Customer Handling and Operational Best Practices.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
- Drive the ramp up and manage QA teams at a global level.
- Drive QA’s deliverables and manage team performance.
- Collaborate with managers regarding improvement areas and educational initiatives. Support in following up key metrics of continuous improvement plans.
- Elaborate plans in collaboration with Operations Management to meet, and exceed business KPIs.
- Collaborate in process/procedure creation and stablish control points to ensure compliance.
- Serve as bridge between operations and leadership teams regarding communications of quality initiatives.
- Implement initiatives that will influence the company culture to accelerate the quality mindset.
- Black belt or Green belt certification will be considered a plus.
- Quality assurance experience in support functions and/or operations.
- Background in engineering related field.
- Experience in Support Service and or call centers
- Experience managing a team of 30+ people.
- Experience working in multicultural environment.
- Experience developing and driving projects, initiatives or improvement plans.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Experience in presenting to large audiences, both, in presence or virtual
- Positive, energetic and can-do attitude.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Resilient and able to work in a continuous changing environment.
- Detail oriented.
Why Tek Experts?
We only exist to help IT companies make a difference in the world. We make sure nothing gets in the way of them doing great things. Clients stay with us because we’re a disruptive-thinking, dynamic and fast-growing business and because of the success of our people. We believe in the power of people and the quality of our teams. They’re smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven. If this sounds like you and you want to be part of our journey, apply now.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.