Senior Graphic Designer
Are you a passionate design professional? Are you looking for a global environment where you can drive innovation and promote a rapidly expanding organisation? Tek Experts has a superb opportunity to do just this.
The Senior Graphic Designer will have responsibility for designing, developing and delivering a broad range of marketing materials to develop and promote the Tek Experts brand, translating briefs into high quality marketing materials suitable for the global stage.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
- Design and produce a broad range of marketing collateral, including white papers, brochures, advertising, internal communications, direct mail, newsletters, infographics, events materials, email communications, PPTs, online campaigns materials etc.
- Take design from concept and apply it to multiple channels and formats ensuring consistency and quality
- Translate design briefs into consistent, high quality marketing materials
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to address their immediate design requirements
- Manage the creative delivery of marketing communications
- Manage corporate brand identity across all marketing materials to ensure brand integrity, campaign consistency and visual standards
- Explore, recommend, and optimize creative concepts, design, and production methods
Skills and competencies
- Minimum 5 years design experience within dynamic companies or agencies
- Ability to maintain standards while managing tight deadlines
- Experience of project management, managing deadlines and juggling multiple projects
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe CC (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects).
- Experience in video editing, animation and motion graphics
- Experience and knowledge of web design and UI/UX design would be a distinct advantage
- Understanding of the print production process
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.