Resource Allocation Manager
The Resource Allocation Manager is an external and internal facing role responsible for the forecasting and reporting of staffing impacts that lead to missed SLA. This position forecasts and reports on call/chat volume demand and directs the scheduling of sufficient staff for appropriate skills based routing based on historical and anticipated volume across all clients including long-term, medium term, and short-term forecasting and scheduling adjustments.
Analyzes real time and historical contact center performance and identifies opportunities to improve performance. Identifies and manages the communication of real time volume drivers and system outages that impact performance.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
- Forecasts call volume demand and other contact demand volume and manages scheduling of sufficiently skilled staff based on historical and anticipated volume across all clients both short-term, medium-term and long-term.
- Models agent schedules sets and recommends appropriate schedule changes based on forecast changes.
- Moderates use of Paid Time Off and other off-line activities to ensure service levels KPIs are met.
- Maintains current and accurate agent skill set list
- Creates schedules for contact center agents to handle workload while meeting performance targets, addressing shift needs, schedule availability, and off phone time (breaks, lunch, training, vacation, etc.).
- Creates and maintains performance reports and client-specific reports.
- Performs performance analysis for accurate and timely reporting to support business processes, decision-making and effective management of the Contact Center.
- Analyzes daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual results for the call center.
- Assist with shift changes
- Define and implement Workforce Management policies and procedures
- accounting or a related field. Equivalent work experience may be substituted for educational requirements.
- Requires analytical skills, solid mathematics and problem-solving backgrounds, proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, and Windows operating systems.
- Solutions-oriented, detail oriented individual who understands how to effectively manage
multiple teams in different geographic locations.
- Demonstrated strong verbal, written, and presentations skills.
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Proactive working style.
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to meet deadlines with accuracy
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new systems and processes.
- Strong documentation skills.
- 2 plus years managing direct reports in a WFM environment
- 2 plus years directly interacting with clients in a WFM capacity
- 5 years’ experience in Workforce Management actively forecasting, scheduling and building capacity plans
- Minimum two-year experience in supporting workforce management in a Contact Center environment
- Experience in developing WFM processes and procedures
- Experience in identifying and implementing WFM platform for forecasting and scheduling
Why Tek Experts?
We only exist to help IT companies make a difference in the world. We make sure nothing gets in the way of them doing great things. Clients stay with us because we’re a disruptive-thinking, dynamic and fast-growing business and because of the success of our people. We believe in the power of people and the quality of our teams. They’re smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven. If this sounds like you and you want to be part of our journey, apply now.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.