Regional Lead of Operations IT support
Do you have a strong Leadership experience in large scale projects? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. Due to expansion, we are hiring a Regional Lead of Operations IT support who will help Tek Experts deliver innovative bespoke solutions underpinned by exceptional customer service.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
• Develops and presents strategic plan for the European locations, by studying technological and financial opportunities; recommends objectives to the COO, CEO and the Global Management Team.
• Builds company image and brand by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
• Accomplishes regional objectives by establishing and managing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
• Act as Legal representative for the company towards government and local authorities, media and other local stakeholders.
• Translates the Global Strategy of the organization into business/ operational objectives for the specific location, assigns tasks and KPIs to his/hers managerial team.
• Establishes and implements operational processes across all associated with the successful management of the Site activities, actively seeking to identify cost effective solutions to improve the strategic and tactical running of the operation.
• Resource budget and planning – P&L management
• Ensure the Sites are constituent and in alignment with the global processes implemented by the organization with respect to Financial and operational Reporting; Selection; On-boarding; Performance management; Succession mapping for key roles; Training needs and Development plans.
• Manage availability and utilization of resources throughout the site. Agreement on productivity savings and growth targets as required.
• Ensure headcount planning is updated and relevant with the most accurate information. Responsible for agreement of client provided forecasts and enabling/undertaking actions in order to accomplish the headcount and resources goals based on it.
Skills and Competences
• Bachelor or Master (preferred) degree in IT/Telecommunications, Economics or Business administration.
• Management experience in comparable position, handling a company of 500+ employees for a minimum of 8 years.
• Experience in people and strategic site management.
• Experience in outsourcing project management and budgetary handling.
• Experience in an international company with remote leadership.
Why Tek Experts?
We only exist to help IT companies make a difference in the world. We make sure nothing gets in the way of them doing great things. Clients stay with us because we’re a disruptive-thinking, dynamic and fast-growing business and because of the success of our people. We believe in the power of people and the quality of our teams. They’re smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven. If this sounds like you and you want to be part of our journey, apply now.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.