- Costa Rica
- United States
Senior IT Recruiter
Would you like to be the one to deliver top talent to an enterprise in critical, high visibility projects?
Can you drive efficiency and effectiveness through leadership and partnership to influence hiring decisions?
Do you want to be part of a team that deepens and diversifies the talent acquisition strategy of a global company on the go?
We are looking for an expert in recruiting highly sought-after candidates in the technology and IT industry. The primary responsibility of the role will be to develop and execute strategies to proactively identify, engage and recruit the best-fit talent for Tek Experts’ on-going operations, as well as for critical ad-hoc projects. An essential contributor to our high-performing team, the Senior IT Recruiter will also be responsible for the successful operation of the candidate management function, interviewing processes and pre-onboarding activities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Take part in the whole recruitment process from job profile clarification to filling the position;
- Work collaboratively with management team, in order to establish an effective recruitment strategy;
- Prepare job specifications and adverts, pre-screen applications and shortlist candidates;
- Use social media tools for sourcing- Facebook, LinkedIn and etc.;
- Use innovative sourcing and marketing/branding techniques to engage both active and passive candidates;
- Establish good relationships with staffing agencies, universities, government agencies and other vendors in order to ensure the best sources to gather applicants are properly used;
- Participate in improving recruitment reporting and preparing reports on monthly basis in order to analyze efficiency;
- Represent the company at identified networking and industry events, job fairs, conferences, etc.;
- Constantly looking for ways to do better and innovative in how the work gets done.
Requirements and Qualifications
- At least 3 years of practical experience in the field of Recruitment & Selection;
- Experienced in all aspects of the recruiting including, but not limited to: sourcing, networking, qualifying, screening, assessing etc.;
- Experience using social media tools for sourcing and branding efforts;
- Previous experience in IT/Development recruiting is a must;
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Very good computer literacy and MS Office skills;
- Fluency in English.
Start fulfilling your dreams