- Costa Rica
- United States
Global Technical Training Manager/Technical Instructor
Bulgaria - Global
Do you have a passion for training? Are you looking for a role to fast track your career in technical training, while travelling the world?
Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. Due to expansion with our client Apttus, we’re looking for a trainer who will help upskill Apttus colleagues and end users in their category-defining and leading quote-to-cash (QTC) software.
As a trainer, your role brings together technical competencies and people development. Working with Apttus’ learning and development, technical training and quality departments, you’ll have accountability to ensure learners are sufficiently competent in configuration and use of Apttus software.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills. You will also be based in Apttus client sites in Bulgaria, so a willingness to travel up to 70% is needed.
- Develop training curriculum and content for Apttus administrator and end user roles on Apttus products
- Deliver effective, well-managed and well-facilitated training for Apttus customers, partners and employees both virtually and in classrooms
- Evaluate the needs of the company, the effectiveness of training and adapt and plan training programs accordingly
Experience and qualifications
- 3-5 years delivering training or equivalent
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar SaaS platforms
- Experience with enterprise software configuration tool sets (SAP, Siebel, Microsoft Dynamics)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Knowledge of QTC business processes (preferred)
- Training delivery– Outstanding training delivery, presentation and facilitation of classroom and interactive web-based training plus adaptive style when necessary
- Strong relationship management– Experience in working with professional services team and handling all aspects of training engagements
- Clear communicator– Clear, concise and persuasive communication style adapted for multiple audiences, plus demonstrate effective writing, presentation skills, and proactive listening skills
- Effective business management– An ability to undertake root cause analysis. You will be a logical thinker and use relevant data to find trends, problem characteristics and solve
In return, we offer you
- An excellent remuneration package
- Prestigious offices in central locations around the world
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Continuous professional development and certification programs
- A commitment to offering you career development opportunities to meet your full potential
Why Tek Experts?
We only exist to help IT companies make a difference in the world. We make sure nothing gets in the way of them doing great things. Clients stay with us because we’re a disruptive-thinking, dynamic and fast-growing business and because of the success of our people. We believe in the power of people and the quality of our teams. They’re smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven. If this sounds like you and you want to be part of our journey, apply now.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.