- Costa Rica
- United States
Technical Support Engineer
China / Customer Support
As one of our Technical Support Engineers, you will be supporting customers for a well-known leading global IT corporation. You will also be the first technical contact point for medium and enterprise sized customers, working with their IT system admins/IT deployment engineers and helping them to solve ongoing issues with different software solutions
You will need to perform troubleshooting analysis requests for technical assistance via phone, email, virtual sessions and any other form of communication in a timely, effective and efficient manner, identify and escalate situations that require urgent attention, understand the business impact and priorities. We expect you to follow best practice ticket management processes, including ticket documentation, transferring, escalation and enhancement request submission.
- Graduate from technical school or have a diploma in an IT related discipline
- Good written and oral knowledge of Japanese or English, depending on the profile
- A team player with good interpersonal skills as well as ability to work independently
- Customer oriented, highly proactive person, eager to learn and logical thinking
- An advantage would be to have at least experience in one of the following: Windows/Linux operating system management, IT Networking (TCP/IP and network devices), SQL and/or Oracle, programming/scripting or professional certificates from Microsoft, Oracle, Cisco, Jupiter etc.
- Career path opportunities
- Continuous training and certification
- Competitive salary and performance bonus
- Friendly and fun work environment