- Costa Rica
- United States
Technical Engagement Manager (Chinese/English)
China / Customer Support
The Technical Engagement Manager is in charge of the new product technical introduction to customers and it is expected the ability to capture the attention and interest of the customer for the product. From a sales perspective, the TEM is in charge of engaging those potential customers and guide them through the purchase process by guaranteeing a high level of customer satisfaction and product understanding.
Duties and responsibilities
- Researches and advices on software markets and technical solutions, such as Agile Manager, a leading HP software product in the agile manager industry.
- Understands the market and competition, and is able to speak to the benefits, relevancy, and pricing of our solutions.
- Proactively engages potential customers and nurtures/guides them through the evaluation and purchase process.
- Delivers demos and presentations to potential customers. You MUST be comfortable presenting to customers at all levels: engineer to executive.
- Executes on deals and contracts.
- Builds, manages, executes and monitors plans that support marketing and sales goals.
- Is able to learn and understand HP software products, developing relationships with potential customers, closing deals, and driving business with key internal stakeholder
Skills and competencies
- Inside Sales experience
- Prior experience with marketing automation systems.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills (+90%)
- Excellent judgment and problem-solving skills
- Staying informed on competitors, industry news and trends, products, services, emerging technologies, and the latest product-line development.
- Knowledge of Windows is required related to configuration, registry, Application Installs as well as VBScript for Coding or any other scripting language.
- Web Services Security knowledge is a plus.
Education and Experience
- Computing engineer bachelor degree or +3 years of experience in the technology industry
- Knowledge of supply chain or customer service processes is desired
- Proven Customer Service is required