- Costa Rica
- United States
Service Desk Administrator
Bulgaria / Customer Support
Would you like to start a career in IT? Do you enjoy delivering excellent customer service? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. Due to expansion, we are hiring several service desk administrators who will help our customers by gathering information and allocating requests to the correct support division.
Working with our support teams, quality assurance team and subject matter experts, you will have accountability to ensure customer requests are directed to the right engineering teams Tek Experts is sufficiently trained and supported when answering technical customer queries from clients and their customers
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
- Phone based customer service support
- Information gathering and sharing
- Analytical troubleshooting and problem research
- Collaborating with different teams directing support requests to the correct engineers?
Experience and Qualifications
• Fluency in English
• Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office
• Analytical problem solving skills and trouble shooting experience
• Demonstrated excellence at teamwork, collaboration and knowledge sharing
• Customer Support and/or Account Management experience with demonstrated customer service soft skills.
- Strong relationship management– An ability to establish rapport quickly with customers, and collaborative nature engaging with different teams across Tek Experts to ensure support requests are fulfilled.
- Clear communicator– Clear, concise and persuasive communication style adapted for multiple audiences, plus demonstrate effective writing, presentation skills, and proactive listening skills
Effective business management- An ability to undertake root cause analysis. You will be a logical thinker and use relevant data to find trends, problem characteristics and solve