- Costa Rica
- United States
Service Delivery Manager
The Service Delivery Managers at Tek Experts have a strategic role with a specific focus on the customers, making sure that all customer expectations are met and surpassed. As a people business, customers are the backbone of our organization and keeping a high-level of customer satisfaction is key to our global, fast-paced growth.
As a Service Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for specific initiatives that will increase the customer satisfaction. You will build and manage an end to end service operations team of 20-30 people and will be responsible for overall performance of the team in ensuring services are delivered on time and to the specified requirements. You will act as a key business leader in both the local site and in global operations. As a point of contact for customers, delivery teams, and senior management, you will gain a broad perspective and experience of managing a global service.
- Manage team to make sure that the best services delivery to customers
- Training/coaching team members
- Serves as a primary escalation point for operational issues in the team.
- Delivery manager ensures that all targets and SLA’s are met.
- Communicates all customer related issues to the support team.
- Manages customer expectations.
- Makes sure that support teams are meeting the goals and expectations that have been set with the customer.
- Provides accurate and timely communication to all applicable parties on any customer support issue.
- Takes ownership, reports and resolves any issues caused by support team.
- Attends regular operational and business review meetings.
- Monitors specific KPIs to ensure proper delivery of the business.
- Participates in reviewing processes and workflow to diagnose areas for improvement.
- Works with all parties involved on escalated customer support issues.
- Assists in training of new processes, procedures, and tools.
- Collaborates with HR and Operations departments on customer support issues.
- Builds and sends updated reports to management team (Site Manager, Global Operations Manager, Office Manager, etc.) as required.
- Serves as contact point for Customer’s Delivery Management.
- Designs and improves business processes.
- Handles, monitors, coordinates, and manages all escalated cases.
- Proactively proposes improvement plans where gaps are noticed.
- Any other additional task requested by the Supervisors.
Education and Experience
- University/College degree
- Minimum 5 years working experience, including strong experience in customer relationships position or similar
- Minimum proven 1 year in team or people management
- Basic knowledge in IT, fast learner in IT knowledge or software system
Preferred Skills /Qualifications
- Experience in Customer care, Quality Assurance or IT (Problem-solving, analyzing information, multi-tasking) or any related field
- Knowledge of Enterprise products and solutions including Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, Office 365, Azure and other Enterprise Solutions is a great asset.
- Strong people management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with key partners
- Strong customer services skills including negotiation, influencing, conflict handling etc.,
- High-energy, passionate and has strong personal management skills
- Strong phone, verbal and written communication skills along with active listening
- Can communicate well in English for internal communication and training
- Excellent communications in German/ French/ Russian/ Spanish/ Portuguese
What we offer
- Provided training on IT, products, process for working in the USA for a period
- Full insurance contribution, additional healthcare insurance in labor contract
- Attractive salary and benefit
- Company bus support at late night, mobile support
- Professional and international working environment
- Summer trip, year-end party, team building activities