- Costa Rica
- United States
Software Tester/ Quality Assurance
Bulgaria / Software Development
Would you like to build revolutionary technologies that transform the way businesses drive revenue? Are you passionate about innovation, quality and delivering best-in-class solutions?
If you want to create software that empowers businesses to grow, to build complex products and work in a collaborative team environment, then we have the job for you.
Tek Experts is seeking Quality Assurance specialists to join our growing software development team. You will take part in the quality assurance program for complex software solutions projects according to specified client requirements. You will carry out, adopt and advise on QA plans and processes and participate in the development of test plans and project schedules.
- Develop and executive QA plans while closely working with development and product management teams
- Prepare and execute test cases, and provide ‘QA OK’ in conjunction with other QAs.
- Defect logging and verification: clear and concise logging of defects and following-up with Dev/PS.
- Constantly monitor escalations, bugs and carry out root cause analysis
- Re-create customer scenarios and work to resolve escalations that arise from the field/product support.
- Participate in requirements analysis and design phases to provide valuable input into the development process.
- Closely work with development teams to refine and improve software engineering processes.
- Review product documentation, release notes and work with Tech Pubs on enhancements.
- Participate in test case automation.
- 3-5 years of experience in Quality Assurance with enterprise applications
- Ability to work independently in a small and dynamic team of individual contributors
- Self-motivated to achieve excellence
- Ability to understand business requirements and develop QA strategies achieve them
- Thorough knowledge of Software Test Life Cycle and software engineering concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Considered as advantage:
- Experience with Jenkins or other CI systems
- Knowledge Selenium, Webservices
- ISTQB Foundation or higher level certificate
In addition to the interesting job we
- Provide a dynamic and fast growing environment, that will expose you projects with leading companies,
- Provide opportunities to work closely with senior professionals in the California Bay area and elsewhere
- Invest in training and certifications programs
- Provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the latest technologies and working environments
- Are committed to offering career development opportunities to all our employees.
Start fulfilling your dreams