- Costa Rica
- United States
Quality Assurance Specialist
Do you have a passion for continuous improvement? Are you able to communicate to senior stakeholders as well as more junior colleagues? Are you ready for the next step in your career? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. Due to expansion, we are hiring several quality assurance specialists who will help ensure our support colleagues provide the best level of service to our customers.
The quality assurance position provides oversight, develops, implements and maintains technical quality assurance and control systems and activities for the support team. You will also be responsible as the primary facilitator of knowledge transfer within the team and will proactively identify training requirements for the team.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
- Defines the standards, methods, and procedures for evaluating the accuracy, and reliability of procedures which can include standard procedures (ISO certifications), quality audits/review and methods
- Assists the business leaders in gathering and analyzing data on business performance
- Identify gaps in delivery of quality metrics, identifying opportunities for improvement and implementing these plans within the team
- Support of quality system data analysis and metrics for KPIs and other reportable forums
- Responsible for identifying and resolving potential work quality issues to resolve customer satisfaction issues
- Ensures adherence to quality assurance guidelines to ensure 100% customer/client satisfaction
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting to the management team any performance issues
- Review recorded and active calls of team members to identify areas in need of improvement and provide coaching to improve quality
- Review team communications with customers to identify areas in need of improvement and provide coaching to improve quality
- Review client feedback to identify areas in need of improvement and provide coaching to improve quality
- Identify and document best of breed practices to ensure uniform delivery of service excellence across teams
- ISO Certification experience preferred
- Strong relationship management– A collaborative nature and act as an advisor to support business continuous improvement
- Clear communicator– Clear, concise and persuasive communication style adapted for multiple audiences, plus demonstrate effective writing, presentation skills and proactive listening skills
- Effective business management – An ability to undertake root cause analysis. You will be a logical thinker and use relevant data to find trends, problem characteristics and solve
In return, we offer you
- An excellent remuneration package
- Prestigious offices in central locations around the world
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Continuous professional development and certification programs
- A commitment to offering you career development opportunities to meet your full potential
Why Tek Experts?
We only exist to help IT companies make a difference in the world. We make sure nothing gets in the way of them doing great things. Clients stay with us because we’re a disruptive-thinking, dynamic and fast-growing business and because of the success of our people. We believe in the power of people and the quality of our teams. They’re smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven. If this sounds like you and you want to be part of our journey, apply now.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.