- Costa Rica
- United States
Critical Escalations Operations Manager- Vietnam
Do you have a background in IT support? Do you want to be responsible for delivering extraordinary customer service? Are you looking for a rapidly growing company to take your career to the next level? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. Due to expansion, we are hiring a head of critical escalation support for our team in Hanoi, Vietnam.
With a background in IT support you will monitor, grow and lead the overall performance and targets of your staff. As part of our management team, you will have a demonstrable experience leading a support team of at least 100. You will have complete control to deliver exceptional customer support 24/7 in scenarios involving critical escalations, premium escalations or support for major accounts.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to deliver the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Roles and responsibilities
- Prioritize client, staff, and organizational requirements, ensure clear communications with internal and external partners regarding news, feedback, plans and issue resolutions
- Manage the team’s productivity and headcount; its learning and development; support its performance management and people development while collaborating with the talent acquisition team
- Operational responsibility for KPIs and overall SLA
- Build, implement and maintain business processes
- Attend and proactively participate/manage meetings with senior client contacts, international stakeholders and partners covering operational updates, plans, issues and business and workflow reviews to diagnose areas of improvement
- Run, analyze reports and create action plans to improve the operation and ensure metric achievements
Skills and competencies
- Strong organizational, planning, leadership and management and presentation skills all delivered with a confident and professional manner
- Excellent soft skills including critical thinking, decision making, conflict resolution, influence and negotiation skills
- Committed to self-development and the development of others
In return, we offer you
- An excellent remuneration package
- Prestigious offices in Hanoi
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Continuous professional development and certification programs
- A commitment to offering career development opportunities to meet your full potential
Why Tek Experts?
We only exist to help IT companies make a difference in the world. We make sure nothing gets in the way of them doing great things. Clients stay with us because we’re a disruptive-thinking, dynamic and fast-growing business and because of the success of our people. We believe in the power of people and the quality of our teams. They’re smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven. If this sounds like you and you want to be part of our journey, apply now.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams