- Costa Rica
- United States
Bulgaria / Software Development
Would you like to contribute to the development of revolutionary technologies that transform the way businesses drive revenue? Are you passionate about innovation, quality and delivering best-in-class solutions?
If you want to combine development experience with business knowledge to create software that empowers businesses to grow, build complex products and work in a collaborative team environment, then we have the job for you.
Our Client: Internationally recognized American company well known on the market in the e-commerce business providing quote-to-cash solutions.
Business Analyst will be involved in analyzes, designs, and implementation of new features within our Customer Systems ecosystem. This position requires deep working knowledge of Salesforce.com platform configuration, workflow, triggers, and administration as well as good understanding of customer business. It is valuable to have familiarity with integrated SFDC applications, BML scripting, Visual Force, APEX, AJAX, HTML, XML, and/or SQL.
- Implementing business data and systems data analysis
- Writing business requirements, use case, process and systems and user documentation
- Participation in creation of solution design documents
- Act as business and technical consultant for quote-to-cash lifecycle, billing and revenue management, contract management and other CRM specific functionalities
- Executing application setup, configuration, and testing if needed
- Participation in test cases and scripts validation
- Preparation and participation in customer trainings
- Participation in data, systems, platform and process migrations.
- Detailed preparation of issues management log supporting customer, product, and project stakeholders
- Recommendations on automation, implementation, and other ways to improve the customer experience
- Cross-functional collaboration and expectation management with customer and internal teams
- Follow and advise on IT best practics, including project management, resource and risks mitigation
- Identifying and implement recommendations in the methodology and customizations in SalesForce
- Been part of team training and mentoring program
- Actively work for team extending and enriching team knowledge, experience, and expertise
- Participate in internal initiatives
Skills and competencies
- Professional, client-ready deliverables, customer facing experience
- Functional Knowledge of Apttus Products/ CRM/ ERP/ Salesforce.com or equivalent
- Detailed documentation skills re: requirements & product design
- Facilitation skills to gather requirements and review designs
- Knowledge of best practices and support resources
- Knowledge in SFDC, Visual Force, APEX, AJAX, HTML, XML and/or SQL
- Ability to work in a very dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Team working
Education and Experience
- Degree in Business, Computer Science, MIS or related field.
- Previous Consulting Experience or experience in equivalent environment with Salesforce or other equivalent solution
- Fluency in English
Start fulfilling your dreams