We’re hiring bilingual technical and non-technical passionate team players.
Where ever you are in the world, join us on this beautiful, sunny, fun and relaxing Mediterranean oasis, and develop your career further.
We promise an exceptional experience and the opportunity to shape the services we oﬀer and the spirit of our office.
Why relocate to Malta
Nestled in the beautiful blue Mediterranean Sea, Malta’s prime location as a gateway to Europe, North Africa and the Middle East, with its membership to the European Union, means it’s universally attractive. The widespread use of English brings a wide pool of talent from all over the world.
Malta’s appeal lies in the combination of its gorgeous sunny climate, boasting around 300 days of sunshine a year, coupled with the fact that English is spoken by around 90% of the population while retaining cultural diversity. Once people research the cost of living, schools, social networks and quality of life, it becomes a much easier decision to move here.
It’s a very attractive location for bilinguals wanting to experience a different culture, improve their English all whilst working in the EU. We actively encourage this diversity and have jobs where their languages like French, German and Italian are valuable to us.
Great work life balance
Revel in Europe’s cultural capital
60 second guide: moving to Malta
- Expect high standard of living, with low cost of living. Plenty of accommodation choices from €250 to €700pm
- Plenty of transport like taxis, buses and ferries, make it easy to get around. International airport makes life a breeze to visit other countries
- Staying longer than 3 months qualifies you to free healthcare from the government. Plus, we offer health insurance too
- The banking services are similar to other developed countries and the legal currency is Euros €
- Fiber optic broadband is available across the country. Expect 100 mbps and upward of €30pm
- The education system is based on the British model and compulsory from 5-16 years. University of Malta is the only university on the island
Don’t be a stranger, sign up to keep up to date with the latest news and jobs.
Don’t worry we know too many emails are annoying so we only send the good stuﬀ