- Costa Rica
- United States
Technical Support Engineer
Vietnam / Customer Support
Are you looking for the best place to push your technical career and become an expert in leading IT solutions within a very short time? We have the best offer for you!
We invite you to join a winners team that provide the best in class support for biggest companies around the world.
We are a multinational fast growing IT Consulting Company that is offering high-class technical support to top IT Companies all over the world. We are working on global markets, and our work processes are based on the highest standards in the industry for customers support.
We support high-end software products and offer you extensive training courses in order to get familiar with the supported applications and its environment. We encourage our employees to keep the learning process all through their employment, in order to get promoted to a higher level of support.
We put strong emphasize in creating the right working environment and team spirit, through team building activities and more.
- Working with medium and big size organizations, helping them to solve ongoing issues with different software solutions.
- Respond, perform troubleshooting analysis requests for technical assistance via phone, email, virtual sessions and any other form of communication as will be published by the company to ensure success with HP products in a timely, effective, and efficient manner
- Diagnose and resolve technical software issues
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention, understanding business impact and priorities
- Document, track, and report product system issues and customer enhancement requests.
- Work with client’s teams to help to reach agreed KPI’s including CSI, quota, and independence targets
- Bachelor of Information Technology or Computer Science
- Advanced knowledge of Networking (LAN/WAN), System (Windows server 2003, 2008, AD, permission, security standard)
- Database (one of Oracle, SQL, MSSQL)
- One or more of the following certifications is an advantage: CCNA, MCSA/MCITP, OCA, MCDBA…
- Self-study is a must
- Proactive, self-motivated, fast learner, service minded, strong team player and able to work under pressure in a multinational working environment
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Good interpersonal skills both towards customers and internally
- Ability to work at any hour of the day and throughout weekends and public holidays
- Willing to work overtime during busy times
- Good at communication in English (oral and writing skills)
- Career path opportunities
- Training and certification
- Competitive salary and performance bonus
- Private health and accident insurance together with compulsory insurance
- Friendly and fun work environment