- Costa Rica
- United States
Technical Support Consultant
The Technical Support Consultant is the first technical contact point for customers. Is responsible of resolving tickets which are assigned to him/her. Is expected to provide customer service and technical support based on quality metrics provided.
Duties and responsibilities
- Be available for work at the scheduled shift start time until the completion of it.
- Take, own and close the support tickets assigned.
- Ensure good ticket documentation at all times
- Operate under close supervision
- Follow best practice ticket management processes, i.e. ensuring tickets owned are handled and updated timely and every effort is made to make service levels
- Fully document every ticket, including all resolution steps
- Present a positive, effective and flexible contribution to achieving team targets and objectives
- Comply with/complete desk specific or ad hoc tasks
- Meet all personal targets
- Send all reports asked by the leader when requested
- Adhere to all Policies & Procedures
- Protect confidential and sensitive information and materials
- Collaborate with other team members to provide high-quality support
- Ensure constant self-development using day to day work, web based training, and any other available tool
- Attend feedback sessions with Quality Team
- Attend Face to Face meetings with TL
- Participate in team meetings
- Make a correct use of phones
- Be part of the Queue Monitoring when requested and ensure accomplishment of SLAs.
- Any additional task requested by the Leader/ Manager.
Skills and competencies
- Customer orientated, motivated to take charge of both customer engagement and problem resolution.
- High customer service, telephone, oral and written skills.
- Good written and oral knowledge of Japanese and/or another language, depending on the profile
- Good knowledge of various hardware, software, and Microsoft® operating systems.
- BasicTechnical Skills/Knowledge (Databases, Diverse Operating Systems, Programming, Networking, etc.) – The engineer will be located on a team depending on his/her strengths.
- Troubleshooting skills
- Capable of being self-managed
- Team player
Education and Experience
- PC experience – comfortable working with Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office Suite
- Technical experience is advantage but not required
- Previous customer service experience is desirable, but not essential
- University degree is advantage but is not required
Start fulfilling your dreams