- Costa Rica
- United States
Bulgaria / Software Development
Would you like to build revolutionary technologies that transform the way businesses drive revenue? Are you passionate about innovation, quality and delivering best-in-class solutions?
If you want to combine development experience with business knowledge to create software that empowers businesses to grow, build complex products and work in a collaborative team environment, then we have the job for you.
Tek Experts is seeking a Technical Architect to join our growing software development, team. You will play a key role in delivering complex software solutions projects according to specified client requirements. You will advise on and lead the development/implementation of new software solutions and provide technical leadership and expertise, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology.
- Leading technical requirements gathering sessions and writing technical requirements documents.
- Leading technical design sessions and writing technical design documents.
- Managing the technical delivery of integrations and custom extensions.
- Managing technical scope and client expectation.
- Responsible for providing hands on expert level assistance to developers for technical issues.
- Designing and managing the execution of test plans and ensuring a quality solution is delivered.
- Expert in Force.com development, Salesforce.com integration, and extension, features, designing solutions, using Force.com API, APEX, Visualforce and other tools that extend the product.
- Participate in pre-sales activities as required
- Minimum 8 years experience as a team member of successful software project implementations related to SaaS, CRM or ERP and minimum 5 years experience in the capacity of a Technical Architect in a consulting organization.
- Ability to define and deliver custom Force.com enterprise applications.
- Completion of several CRM integration and extension projects in development and lead technical roles.
- S. in Business, Computer Science, MIS or related field.
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Experience with CRM, ERP
- Knowledge of Eclipse and or CLion preferred
- Experience in Enterprise Integration tools, ETL and Web Application Development.
- Ideally some hands-on experience in APEX, Visualforce.
- A thorough understanding of XML, SQL, and enterprise application integration.
- Work experience with a professional consulting organization (e.g., Big 5 consulting) a plus.
- Travel regularly 20% of the time on average, but may be higher as required by client engagements.
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies.
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of cross-functional and cross-vendor teams, and deliver to aggressive timelines
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Experience with middleware like Informatica, Tibco, Mulesoft, Jitterbit, etc. preferred
Start fulfilling your dreams