- Costa Rica
- United States
Head of Software Development
Are you looking for an environment where you can drive innovation? Do you want to apply state-of-the-art computer technologies to solve real world business problems? Tek Experts has a superb opportunity to do just this.
We are recruiting for an experienced software development manager to spearhead market leading talent management and customer success applications. Responsible for the architecture, design, and development, your role will be to lead our development team to deliver business relevant solutions that provide insight and enable decision making.
You will have significant experience collaborating with multiple stakeholders to define, prioritize and deliver the development roadmap. You will need to be a clear communicator to support shared understanding and delivery of key milestones.
- Lead a strong development team to deliver integrated solutions using object-orientated methodology
- Build a roadmap for the implementation and improvement of our staff and customer facing products
- Communicate and collaborate with internal stakeholders recommending solutions
- Provide guidance and direction on projects, ensuring overall fit with architecture direction
- Establish and implement knowledge-based processes and methodologies that utilize industry standards like CMMI, ISO, PMP, Six Sigma etc
- Lead, mentor and manage the development team based in Hanoi, Vietnam
- Effectively communicate status, progress, and issues to stakeholders and senior leaders
Skills and attributes
- 10 years application development experience, with five years leading teams with full application development accountability
- Exceptional communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to extract business requirements from stakeholders and manage expectations
- PMP or Six Sigma qualified is desirable
- Experience of leading a development team in enterprise wide technology products
- Willingness to travel and experience of managing remote teams
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in you and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the latest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
In return, we offer you
- Top office in a central location
- Excellent remuneration package
- Excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere, and state-of-the-art hardware
- Continuous professional development and certification programs
- Committed to offering career development opportunities to all our staff
To say people are our greatest asset has become something of a cliché but at Tek Experts, we strongly believe it’s true.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams