- Costa Rica
- United States
Vietnam / Software Development
The Senior Business Analyst position is key in our software development department, serving as the liaison between the software development team and customers. They will be responsible for analyzing, defining customer’s requirements to provide comprehensive consultation and long-term recommendation to the management on both the software applications development and business aspects. Regularly interacting with the business users, they will ensure the maximum utilization of the applications capability and work continuously on bridging the gap between application limitation and user expectation.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
- Responsible for closely working with customers/ product owner to clarify, analyze the business requirement; specify functional designs to translate into application requirements and solution to software development team
- Provides oversight for the analysis of business requirements and ensures that the information solutions address complex business needs
- Recommend or propose ideas/ innovation approach to improve business process as needed
- Work closely with both software team and customers to make sure the fully understanding business requirements and proper feedback of two sides
- Manage customer’s requests, analyze changes and follow process of changing requests
- Keep close coordination with software team, QA/QC team to ensure the requirements are fulfilled
- In charge of documents writing of User Requirement Specification and Software or System Requirement Specification and Feature List, etc
- Support UAT in testing, verifying bugs/issues with customers
- Other duties as and when assigned by Software Development Manager
- Bachelor degree or higher in computer science or equivalent
- At least 4yrs of business analyst experience in software development for enterprise business
- Experience in UML design, data modeling
- Have knowledge and experience in enterprise software development
- SQL knowledge is a bonus
- Experience in sales, CRM, CSM, SAP systems is preferred
- Proven ability in typical business analysts skills such as requirements engineering, business process analysis and modeling techniques
- Certificates in Business Analysis are strong advantages
- Excellent command of English skills (written, spoken, listening and reading)
In return, we offer you
- An excellent remuneration package
- Prestigious offices in central location
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Continuous professional development and certification programs
- A commitment to offer you career development opportunities to meet your full potential
Why Tek Experts?
We only exist to help IT companies make a difference in the world. We make sure nothing gets in the way of them doing great things. Clients stay with us because we’re a disruptive-thinking, dynamic and fast-growing business and because of the success of our people. We believe in the power of people and the quality of our teams. They’re smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven. If this sounds like you and you want to be part of our journey, apply now.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.