Service Desk Administrator with Portuguese
Do you have strong troubleshooting skills? Do you love delivering exceptional customer service? Are you looking for a rapidly growing company to take your career to the next level? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. Due to expansion, we're now hiring a Service Desk Administrator who will be a single point of contact for our customers worldwide for software services related incidents.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
• Provide collaboration & communication interface between customers and subject matter experts (SME) in Software Services.
• Assure the total customer experience is achieved, by providing to the end customer the most complete answers.
• Provide management and incident routing for non-technical & technical requests.
• Follow best practice ticket management processes.
• Maintain product knowledge up to day by investigating and get informed of all product releases.
• Present a positive, effective and flexible contribution to achieving team targets and objectives.
• 2 - 4 years customer service experience.
• Solid communication skills, written and verbal (English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Japanese, German, French, Italian, Russian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Japanese Korean).
• Basic knowledge of various hardware and software,.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Customer oriented ability and excellent understanding of customer impact.
• Ability to work with minimum supervision (results driven).
• Team player.
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.