Regional Lead of Operations IT support
In the context of Tek Expert’s rapid global expansion, the Regional Lead of IT operations in Europe will be tasked to source and scale local teams as well as all operations and will have overall accountability for the general management of the Company. Managing processes and teams and ensuring the organizational effectiveness through strong people and operational management is a key requirement for success in this role. As part of the global leadership team, the Regional Lead will be working with the global management team and functional leaders to develop and implement organizational strategies, policies and best practices.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
• Develops and presents strategic plan for the European locations, by studying technological and financial opportunities; recommends objectives to the COO, CEO and the Global Management Team.
• Builds company image and brand by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
• Accomplishes regional objectives by establishing and managing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
• Act as Legal representative for the company towards government and local authorities, media and other local stakeholders.
• Translates the Global Strategy of the organization into business/ operational objectives for the specific location, assigns tasks and KPIs to his/hers managerial team.
• Establishes and implements operational processes across all associated with the successful management of the Site activities, actively seeking to identify cost effective solutions to improve the strategic and tactical running of the operation.
• Resource budget and planning - P&L management
• Ensure the Sites are constituent and in alignment with the global processes implemented by the organization with respect to Financial and operational Reporting; Selection; On-boarding; Performance management; Succession mapping for key roles; Training needs and Development plans.
• Manage availability and utilization of resources throughout the site. Agreement on productivity savings and growth targets as required.
• Ensure headcount planning is updated and relevant with the most accurate information. Responsible for agreement of client provided forecasts and enabling/undertaking actions in order to accomplish the headcount and resources goals based on it.
• Bachelor or Master (preferred) degree in IT/Telecommunications, Economics or Business administration.
• Management experience in comparable position, handling a company of 500+ employees for a minimum of 8 years.
• Experience in people and strategic site management.
• Experience in outsourcing project management and budgetary handling.
• Experience in an international company with remote leadership
• Strong operations capabilities in customer service
• People leader, familiar with multi-cultural teams and open to pluralism
• Transparent, hard working and with highest levels of integrity and professionalism
• Self-motivated/organized, proactive and with initiative.
• Strong team-working abilities and leadership
• Management of results through others - ability to manage others by setting clear goals and objectives and later measuring performance against these objectives
• Analysis, problem-solving and decision making from high level perspective
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Excellent knowledge of English language - spoken and written
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.