Post Sales Specialist with English and German
Do you want to be a key leader in fastest growing business and personally drive an industry transformation to the Cloud? We are currently looking for customer obsessed, analytical, and high energy individuals to join our team. The team will provide support expertise to customers, partners, and internal teams that sell enterprise services.
The Post Sales Specialist role is a challenging one. You are expected to be knowledgeable in both issue resolution for common issues with Volume Licensing, cloud services, as well as coordinating complex issue resolution by managing cross organization support process. Key to this role is helping to drive to issue root cause and overall improvement in the Service and the Support experience.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
The Post Sales Specialist is responsible for:
• Translating customer & partner urgency to both the Standard Break Fix teams and Engineering teams to ensure customer issues are appropriately escalated and supported
• Managing customer and field expectations around response and incident resolution
• Ensuring that escalations are handled quickly with concentration on the
• Participating in discussions and raising awareness to internal teams when changes
are needed to existing procedures/processes
• Developing, fostering and maintaining effective working relationships with Operations, Engineering, Marketing, Enterprise Services and Support, Field Sales and Partner teams to improve the customer experience
• Fluent English and German
• 1+ year experience on similar role
• High proficiency levels in the following competencies:
o Troubleshooting and Analytical problem solving
o Building customer/partner relationships
o Cross-boundary collaboration
o Customer advocacy
• The ability to communicate at the appropriate depth with product development, marketing and other internal organizations.
• Self-driven with minimal management supervision in a global environment.
• Exceptional customer service and overall communication skills, verbal and written (including technical writing)
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.