Named Account Support Engineer (NASE)
Do you have strong troubleshooting skills? Do you love delivering exceptional customer service? Are you looking for a rapidly growing company to take your career to the next level? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. We are hiring a Named Account Support Engineer (NASE). The FlexCare NASE is a specifically assigned, highly technical, primary point of contact who will build a strong relationship with the designated technical contacts within your organization, as well as have an in-depth understanding of the environment and implementation. The NASE is the primary point of contact for reactive support issues.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
• Customer care - taking cases supporting customers software support issues
• Present a positive, effective and flexible contribution to achieving team targets and objectives
• Collaborate with other team members to provide high-quality support
• Attend feedback sessions with Quality Team
• Be part of the Queue Monitoring when requested and ensure accomplishment of
• Any additional task requested by the Customer Support Manager
• 3+ years experience in technical support
• Experience in customer service is a must
• Interest in or exposure to software development and support
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent technical certifications
• Demonstrated excellence in teamwork, collaboration, and knowledge sharing
• Fluent in English
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.