Machine Learning Engineer
Are you passionate about Machine learning? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations.
As a Machine Learning Engineer you will collaborate with the Data Scientist and the Statistical Modeler/Quantitative Analyst in the process of developing, evaluating and deploying predictive models for business processes, operational processes and human behavior. You should have demonstrable experience of successfully applying a variety of Machine Learning and Data Mining algorithms for supervised and unsupervised learning.
This role calls for a broad thinker with "hands-on" experience in design, implementation and deployment of flexible, scalable and extensible Machine Learning Pipelines. Core skills will include writing software code for data preparation and integration of available ML libraries for two or more of the following scenarios: estimation, classification, clustering, prediction, association rules mining. We value clear communication, organization and a realistic attitude towards delivering business solutions in a results-oriented environment.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
• Understand a given data analysis problem and implement appropriate ML pipelines for pattern discovery. Participate in the design of the end-to-end analysis pipeline in collaboration with the data scientist and the statistical modeler/quantitative analyst.
• Enjoy working in your favorite software development language and implement reusable and extendable code for data validation and augmentation. Design and implement data flows across sequences of ML algorithms.
Apply model evaluation methodologies and discover meaningful patterns in the input data. Develop strategies for continuous model evaluation and calibration.
• Collaborate with the Data Scientist and the IT department to design the deployment architecture for ML models to production.
• Review various data sources and assess their relevance for ongoing analyses. Evaluate the quality of raw data sets and determine the need for additional data sources.
• Communicate data findings and business recommendations to various levels of stakeholders through visual displays.
• Academic degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent practical experience)
• Work experience with applying Machine Learning and/or Data Mining Libraries/Packages in your favorite programming/scripting language (e.g. R, Python, SAS) or work experience with a Data Analytics Platform (e.g. WEKA, RapidMiner, KNIME, Orange)
• Practical experience in applying data visualizations in your favorite programming/scripting language
• Ability to evaluate the accuracy and predictive power of the applied ML models.
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.