Information Security Analyst
Do you have an interest in security and IT? If you want to work with a passionate and energetic team backed by a world-class group, now is your chance. The Information Security Analyst will be responsible for working with the Chief Information Security Officer in the design, implementation, management and monitoring of the Information Security Strategy and Information Security Management System (ISMS) of the company across all Tek Experts locations in Bulgaria, Malta, Costa Rica, USA, Nigeria, Vietnam, and China.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
• Assist in the design and implementation of the information security strategy of the company to ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability of critical information assets.
• Design, develop and document information security related policies, procedures and standards based on industry’s best practices and participate and ensure their application.
• Responsible for assessing and managing information risk and facilitates remediation of identified vulnerabilities for the company’s premises, network, systems and applications.
• Assist in information security incidents investigation and incident response activities.
• Monitor, perform and ensure timely delivery of security assessments, including vulnerability assessment and configuration audits.
• Facilitate in the development and performance of an information security awareness program.
• Participate / Assist in internal and external information security risk assessments and regulatory compliance audits.
• Remain up-to-date on emerging threats and evolve security mechanisms and technologies.
• University Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in related areas, such as information/cyber security, information systems, computer science or related field required.
• 1-2 Years of Information/cyber security analyst experience.
• Information security policies and procedures design, development and documentation.
• Information security controls and information systems auditing.
• Experience in security compliance requirements (such as ISO 27001 and PCI).
• Good knowledge of technical infrastructure, networks, databases and systems in relation to information/cyber security and risk.
• Vulnerability scanning / Configuration Reviews.
• Windows and Active Directory security.
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.