Data Governance Administrator
Are you passionate about data? Would you like the opportunity to work for an international organization? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations.
Due to expansion we're hiring Data Governance Administrator who will drive the establishment of a data program across the company, establishing pragmatic and sustainable solutions to enable efficiencies around the management of data across various business operations globally. This includes working with executive data stewards, data owners and key stakeholders to optimize how key the lifecycle of key datasets are managed across businesses and teams. The scope includes working with operational teams to improve business processes, improve the quality of data across our core systems.
The data governance admin will drive the establishment of a data program across the company, establishing pragmatic and sustainable solutions to enable efficiencies around the management of data across various business operations globally. This includes working with executive data stewards, data owners and key stakeholders to optimize how key the lifecycle of key datasets are managed across businesses and teams. The scope includes working with operational teams to improve business processes, improve the quality of data across our core systems.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
• Create and Maintain Master data across all data streams i.e., IT Management, Recruitment, HR, Finance, Operations, Delivery
• Work together with various departments across the Business on increasing data awareness
• Data cleansing and validation
• Process improvement, including documenting of data processes where applicable
• Support and work closely with all relevant departments and project teams to ensure data is delivered efficiently and accurately, with an opportunity to manage your own small projects
• Test master data to ensure results are returned as expected
• Build and maintain reference materials relating to the Master Data management
• Continually analyze data to ensure consistency and accuracy is at an all-time high
• Engage with End Users and offer guidance and reference to existing and new processes
• Assist with data monitoring and provide organizational management with guidance on streamlining data management
• Manage and support Master data system
• Maintain the accuracy of the master data and underlying data streams.
• Bachelor level or better degree in computer science and/or statistical analysis preferred
• Fluent in written and verbal English
• Specialist knowledge of data governance principles and practices
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent data analytical ability
• Excellent writing skills, with the ability to create clear requirements, specifications and documentation
• Strong ability to communicate embed information, business process and system wide changes to a technical and nontechnical audience D
• Good knowledge of interdependencies between data, analytics, business processes, and transactional systems
• Ability to work on own initiative within agreed boundaries
• Ability to work under pressure and manage conflicting priorities
• Ability to work with technical and nontechnical staff
• Flexible and adaptable
• Strong MS Office/Excels/ Skills
• Good Project management skills
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.