CritSit Incident Manager with English
Are you passionate about customer service? Are you looking for an organization where your career can develop rapidly within a short time frame? Do you want to gain global experience and move into an environment of IT support learning new technologies? As an Incident Manager, you will provide critical incident support managing Enterprise-level customers major system outages. Your role is to manage the communication between our technical support teams, Client Technical Support teams and The Customer. Gathering information from all sources and sharing findings with the customer directly. You will act as a liaison between Software Engineers and Customers to ensure resolution to Critical Technical Situations.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
• You will provide enterprise-level customer service support by effectively acting as a single point of contact to the customer whilst a technical team resolves critical system issues.
• Triage incident service request by email, inbound and outbound phone calls, or web portal as a point of contact.
• Identify and assign the incident to the appropriate severity level, category, priority, team and engineer.
• Manage the lifecycle of the incident to ensure the customer’s incident is resolved proactively communicating all updates.
• Fluency in English- both written and spoken to B2 Level
• Minimum 1 years work-related experience in customer-relationships position or similar
• Exposure and interest in technical support
• Basic knowledge in IT, fast learner in IT knowledge or software system
• You will be analytical and have an interest in troubleshooting and problem research; collaborating with other engineers as necessary.
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.