Cloud Optimizer Support Engineer
Are you ready to work with technologies that are changing the future? Are you excited to grab the opportunity to do more in your job and to gain amazing skills and knowledge in enterprise software support? Are you looking for the right place where you will work with the most exciting technologies and grow in your career while providing excellent support? If this aligns with your career plan, sounds like "your kind of company", and you feel passionate about supporting software products join us and expand your talent. We offer you to support some of the best-known blue-chip companies in the world. In return, you’ll have continuous training opportunities a long-term career - not simply a job.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
• Provide software support to customers and our business partners using a ticketing tracking system, e-mail and outbound calls
• Collaborate closely with team members from different support levels (L2; L3; Premium support), RnD and product management to resolve customer issues, advocate product enhancements, bug fixes
• Keep the communication with the client from the case opening to the case closure, regular updates and building a strong relationship with the business
• Lead and/or participate in remote sessions with the customers, working directly in their environment to find the best solution to their current issue
• Following best practices in the escalation process for complex software issues that require involving senior engineers
• Provide feedback on important features, product gaps, and supportability matter to deliver exceptional services
• Provide product feedback and help to drive product improvements
• Identify and document all customer issues, feedback, and enhancement requests
• Participate in cross-functional initiatives with different regions, if needed
Minimum 2 years of experience in IT business environment
Cloud optimizer/cloud optimization experience is obligatory
Knowledge of virtualization and cloud technologies
Windows Server (2008, 2012 & 2016) and/or Linux knowledge
Good understanding of networking concept and data traffic; networks protocols; routers and switches
Basic programming skill and ability to read the code and understand what it does.
Ability to work in a dynamic environment, often with tight deadlines and
Analytical skills combined with excellent customer focus and soft skills
Strong troubleshooting skills
Attention to detail
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.