Incident Manager with German/Italian/French/Portuguese/Spanish
Are you passionate about customer service? Are you looking for an organization where your career can develop rapidly within a short time frame? Do you want to gain global experience and move into an environment of IT support learning new technologies?
As customer service associate, you will provide software support managing customer queries, gathering information from our technical teams and sharing findings with the customer directly.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
• You will provide client customer service support by effectively acting as a single point of contact to the customer whilst a technical team resolves critical system issues.
• Triage incident service request by Inbound and Outbound phone calls, email or web portal as a point of contact.
• Identify and assign the incident to the appropriate severity level, category, priority, team and engineer.
• Manage the lifecycle of the incident to ensure the customer’s incident is resolved proactively communicating all updates.
• Fluency in English and German/Italian/French/Portuguese/Spanish both written and spoken
• University degree
• Work-related experience in customer-relationships position or similar
• Work-related experience with technical support or software applications
• Basic knowledge in IT, fast learner in IT knowledge or software system
Why Tek Experts?
We only exist to help IT companies make a difference in the world. We make sure nothing gets in the way of them doing great things. Clients stay with us because we’re a disruptive-thinking, dynamic and fast-growing business and because of the success of our people. We believe in the power of people and the quality of our teams. They’re smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven. If this sounds like you and you want to be part of our journey, apply now.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.