Regional Lead of Operations IT support
Do you have a strong Leadership experience in large scale projects? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. Due to expansion, we are hiring a Regional Lead of Operations IT support who will help Tek Experts deliver innovative bespoke solutions underpinned by exceptional customer service.
Duties and responsibilities
• Develops and presents strategic plan for the European locations, by studying technological and financial opportunities; recommends objectives to the COO, CEO and the Global Management Team.
• Builds company image and brand by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
• Accomplishes regional objectives by establishing and managing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
• Act as Legal representative for the company towards government and local authorities, media and other local stakeholders.
• Translates the Global Strategy of the organization into business/ operational objectives for the specific location, assigns tasks and KPIs to his/hers managerial team.
• Establishes and implements operational processes across all associated with the successful management of the Site activities, actively seeking to identify cost effective solutions to improve the strategic and tactical running of the operation.
• Resource budget and planning – P&L management
• Ensure the Sites are constituent and in alignment with the global processes implemented by the organization with respect to Financial and operational Reporting; Selection; On-boarding; Performance management; Succession mapping for key roles; Training needs and Development plans.
• Manage availability and utilization of resources throughout the site. Agreement on productivity savings and growth targets as required.
• Ensure headcount planning is updated and relevant with the most accurate information. Responsible for agreement of client provided forecasts and enabling/undertaking actions in order to accomplish the headcount and resources goals based on it.
Skills and competencies
• Bachelor or Master (preferred) degree in IT/Telecommunications, Economics or Business administration.
• Management experience in comparable position, handling a company of 500+ employees for a minimum of 8 years.
• Experience in people and strategic site management.
• Experience in outsourcing project management and budgetary handling.
• Experience in an international company with remote leadership.
In return, we offer you
• An excellent remuneration package
• Opportunity to release your potential and realize your ideas
• Food vouchers
• Medical insurance-one of the best in the market
• Free massages in the office- every Friday
• Multisport card discount
• Social bonus for Marriage and Child birth
• Refer a friend / RAF bonus
• Corporate trainings and development programs
• Team buildings and events
• Additional corporate discounts in restaurants close to the office
• Free drinks in the office / coffee and tea
• Fruit days
• Excellent office location
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.