Head of Content
Are you a passionate content professional that believes in the power of words? Are you looking for an environment where your ideas and creativity are rewarded? Do you want to help shape the development of several brands that are at the forefront of their industries and are challenging the perception of what a company can be? Then we have a superb opportunity to do just that.
As the Head of Content, you will partner with stakeholders, marketing colleagues and third parties to define, design and deliver content strategies that define what we are, what we do and what we want to be. You will be a highly creative, customer-focused content professional who thrives in an environment where innovation and ambition are valued and rewarded.
What we’re looking for
A dynamic and passionate person who can thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to be the best they can be. You’ll be required to help define and design international go-to-market propositions and deliver high-value content programs to support them. You’ll be a strategic driver for marketing content and work with designers, marketers and senior stakeholders to develop focused multi-channel marketing content across a range of different media and channels.
Duties and responsibilities
- Drive the content strategy for several high-profile international brands
- Ensure all brand narratives and messages are in support of the content and positioning strategies
- Oversee the development and management of the brand standards and content style guides
- Research, source and produce content for offline and online channels, including websites, social media, campaigns, and sales collateral.
- Help develop the proposition and positioning of key service lines through high-value content and communications
- Support senior stakeholders and marketing colleagues with engaging content and communications programs
- Work with third party agencies to manage content positioning and delivery
- Be accountable for all content marketing to drive traffic, engagement, leads, applications, brand profile etc.
- Deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan
- Develop thought leadership programs to drive positioning and support brand objectives, including articles, interviews. whitepapers etc.
Skills and competencies
- Graduate degree, preferably in journalism, marketing or a related field
- Native English speaker with exceptional written English skills
- Experience creating content for websites, social media, newsletters, sales materials and thought leadership programs
- Extensive experience managing content development, including, research, writing, editing and delivery
- Strong copywriting expertise and experience producing content for multiple channels
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders in an advisory capacity
- Proven planning, organization and prioritization skills
- Experience managing multi-national, multi-language content
- Experience working with third parties to produce high quality content
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.