Azure Billing and Subscription
Do you love delivering great customer service? Have you worked in an environment where you support subscription sales or bill payment processes? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. Due to expansion, we are hiring several Customer Service Representative in our Billing and Subscription team.
Within this role you will deliver excellent customer service by helping our customers understand the package they have bought, and whether it is the right plan for them. The role gives agents the opportunity to enhance the plans customers have purchased, or support their bill queries and payments.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
• First point of contact with the customer to support their query
• Compile and analyze customer requirements to give the best advice and resolve their query
• Take, own and close the customer support requests as assigned, seeking support where required
• Fully document every query, including all resolution steps to ensure documentation best practices
• Protect confidential and sensitive information and materials
• Collaborate with other team members to provide high quality support
• Customer service experience- A thorough knowledge of how to delight customers through strong researching, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills. Subscription and billing experience is a real advantage
• Strong relationship management- A collaborative nature and act as a technical advisor to customers wishing to upgrade
• Clear communicator- Clear, concise and persuasive communication style adapted for multiple audiences, plus proactive listening skills
• Adaptability - Able to work independently and part of a team bringing in experts when needed
• Microsoft Office skills- knowledge of Excel is helpful
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.